counter

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Noah's Park

I am so excited that our childrens church is getting off to a GREAT start. Last week was our first week, and we had double the amount of kids that we were expecting. It was AWESOME!! We had that same amount of kids today. Oh, how I love childrens church.
We are studying on wisdom right now.
Wednesday night, I was practicing with my childrens choir, and we were going through some new songs. Jeanette, the pastors wife was telling me about one they used to do at another church. "Roman's 16:19 says" She couldn't remember all the words, so I told her that I would look it up, and learn the song. How fitting that when I looked it up, it was on wisdom.... How great is that. She didn't even know we were talking about wisdom.
God knows what he is doing. Even down to little details so much as a suddle hint of a song.

I want to do a shout out to all of my helpers that have helped me get childrens church going. And to all the helpers that their shifts are coming. Thank you, Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment